I’ve been on enough planes to learn the basic aerodynamic physics of human beings.
• The energy it takes to will the human race beyond the clouds.
• The courage it takes to rule a domain where no man will ever step.
• The fear these vessels contain
to have oxygen masks, flotation devices, and seat belts on this flying metal bird.
• How brave we must be to continue to explore, despite every odd of survival.
• Coffee smells so much better at 21,000 feet up.
• Being high and being high are so much better together.